Friday, May 9, 2008

We have to move the Island.

Lost will get 17 episodes for the next two seasons rather than 16 because they lost (haha) three episodes this season due to the strike. The Season 4 finale will be three hours over two episodes - got that? - to make a total of 14 episodes this season.

Speaking of Lost how about that episode last night, eh? My favorite episodes tend to be Locke-centric, and this one didn't disappoint. I need to know more about Richard Alpert who never ages, Jacob's cabin, Christian motherfucking Shepherd - who is quite possibly my favorite recurring character though I can't tell you why because I don't have an answer - and Claire. My theory: Claire's been dead since her little house blew up. And the Island was making her look alive, just like it makes horses and other assorted dead people appear - and that's why Miles was looking at her so strangely the other week.

This season has kicked so much ass, I forgive the show for that atrocity that was most of season 2.

No comments: