Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Attention BSG Fans in LA.


The Envelope is having a Screening Series at the Arclight Theater in Hollywood on June 11th at 7:00 for Battlestar Galactica. While all of the other shows that will be showcased (Big Love, Mad Men among others) will have 200+ seats, the BSG screening will have 800.

The creators and cast will be there. Which specific members of the cast haven't been released yet. Does it matter? Frakkng go so I can live vicariously through you.

Why is all the great stuff happening after I leave?

3 comments:

danielletbd said...

I know this won't make you feel better, seeing as how you're not in LA anymore, but Creation Entertainment does annual Stargate events (creationent.com). They;re the same people who put on the "Supernatural" convention I covered in March. You'd probably love the events; everyone is super nice, and you get to geek out for a weekend with your fave stars.

PS: Jensen CAN do anything, and that includes me! I have a very embarrassing photo of his butt from an event in 1998 when I first met him (embarrassing for me that I took it, not for him because it is pretty)

danielletbd said...

And by Stargate, I of course meant Battlestar. I get them confused.

Amanda said...

I RSVP'd. I wants to gooooooo!