Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Roundup 2.

  • This guy thinks that he's figured out what the Mother stands for in How I Met Your... Unless they're thinking the show is going to only get one more season, I'm not so convinced it's her, regardless of how awesome I think she is.
  • This site has a picture of Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent aka Two Face in The Dark Knight. Compare that to Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever. Yeah, I'm going to have some serious nightmares after I see that movie. Thanks, Chris Nolan.
  • This is for my friend Michelle: Sad Kermit, singing 'Creep' by Radiohead. There's a whole bunch of these videos. Check them out. We don't want Kermit to be sad for too long.
  • Congratulations to Angela Kinsey (Angela on The Office) on the birth of her daughter.
  • The Hollywood Reporter has an informative article detailing the look of Fall TV. You can read the article here, but this is what interests me most: Dollhouse, Joss Whedon's new show, is being "eyed for mid-season", so Fox is already fucking him over. Way to stick with how you've always treated him, Fox. Jackasses.
  • Esai Morales has joined the cast of Caprica, the Battlestar Galactica spinoff/prequel. I mostly remember him from La Bamba.
  • Is it just me, or is Katie Holmes turning into Posh Spice? Granted, she's got her legs covered, so she still has a bit to go before she's completely transformed, but the hair, the expression, the tan. ...I'm right, right? I mean, she used to look like this.

No comments: