Thursday, May 29, 2008

HAPPY LOST FINALE DAY!!!


Here are a few things to keep you busy while you're impatiently counting down the hours until it starts.

The Lost scripts are full of the word fuck. (Very true. Reading the casting sides always made me laugh).

Variety.com has posted some scenes from the finale if you're too impatient to wait. I'm tempted, but not tempted enough to ruin the experience of watching it when it airs.

This is apparently the "hardest Lost quiz ever". It's definitely hard. I got 1298 out of 3900 . HAHAHA.

Jorge Garcia (Hurley) has a blog. Read it. He's funny.

Entertainment Weekly has the "Best 15 Moments from Season 4". Agree? Disagree? Discuss. Some of my favorite moments are on the list, especially this one:

ZOMBIE CHARLIE!!!


7 hours to go for me. Longer for you West Coasters. Expect lots of HOLY SHIT OMG WTF's tomorrow.

No comments: