Friday, May 2, 2008

Roundup.

  • Pamela Anderson is having an Estate Sale. Fuck. I can't believe I left LA before I could get used designer bedding from Boobie McRidiculous.
  • I meant to post this Fall Out Boy video the other day and forgot. Kinda makes me nostalgic for this MJ cover.
  • Robert Downey Jr. is a fucking awesome actor. I the only movies on this list that I haven't seen are "US Marshals" and "Richard III". And if you haven't seen "Heart and Souls", "Home for the Holidays" or "Two Girls and a Guy", you are severely missing out on some great performances. He's a genius actor.
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal, John Krasinski, Maya Rudolph AND Catherine O'Hara all in the same movie? That's awesome.
  • Celebrity gossip I could care less about but that's EVERYWHERE right now:
    • Mariah's surprise wedding
    • Mylie Cyrus' semi-nude photo in Vanity Fair
    • Anything to do with those people on The Hills
  • I do, however, care a lot about Jason Mraz's leaked song. Because I love the Mraz.

No comments: