Monday, May 19, 2008

Roundup 3.

  • I admit, I might be the only person excited about Jimmy Fallon taking over Conan's spot when Conan takes over Jay Leno's. Because, yes, I adore Jimmy Fallon. Always have, always will. Anyway, Newsweek did an interview with him, if, like me, you're interested.
  • Katee Sackoff has been cast in a recurring role on Nip/Tuck next season. Why, Katee? That show has sucked for years. Also in that article: Polly Walker of Rome fame has been cast in Caprica. She's pretty awesome.
  • Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) and Ashlee Simpson (lip sync-er) got married this weekend.
  • Cracked.com has a list of the 25 Most Ridiculous Band Names Ever. Do you think they got it right? I don't.
  • I'm definitely more of a Team Aniston girl, but...I don't hate Angelina either. And if you know me, you know I don't get all gooey about babies and pregnant ladies, but seriously? Does Angelina ever look bad?
  • Speaking of Team Aniston, apparently John Mayer has a big penis? I'm intrigued.
  • I miss Ryan Adam's crazy blog. Guess I'll have to made do with paparazzi pictures of him "out on a date" with Mandy Moore at a comic book store. PS: I'm not a fan of the blonde hair, Ryan.

No comments: