Thursday, July 3, 2008

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!!!

I'm not sure if these pictures were released recently or not as I haven't been obsessively checking the Harry Potter sites like I'm known to do. The thing is, even though I'll be at the theater opening day to see this movie, I'm upset that it seems like there's almost nothing from the BOOK in the movie. Like they took an outline of the plot(s), picked out a couple things, left out a lot of important things, especially characters, and then added all new stuff. It's six movies in and I still get mad about them not being as faithful to the books as they should be.

But, like I said, I'll still see the movie. I mean, it's still some version of Harry Potter, I guess.

After being left out of The Order of the Phoenix, we Ron Weasley fans finally get to see him in a Quidditch uniform! YAY!

No comments: