Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why can't people just leave things alone?


If you know me, you know how much I loved Veronica Mars - I even posted about how much I miss it last week! But, do I miss it enough to want a movie? I...don't know. I don't think so, though. Just because Sex and the City worked out fairly well for all involved doesn't mean that even that movie needed to be made. Or that everyone whose show has ended needs to jump on the bandwagon and make a movie too.

For the record, TV shows that I passionately feel don't need movies:

Friends
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel

Veronica Mars

The X-Files

Show that I think DOES need a(nother) movie: Twin Peaks. I need answers!


But if the VMars movie does get made, of course I'll see it, even if it sucks. Just like The X-Files movie.

No comments: