Monday, August 4, 2008

Who could ever hate Nathan Fillion?

Please read his myspace blog. It includes such ditties as:


My stereo was loud, but not blaring. I was singing along to Jason Mraz when a light stopped me for some pedestrians crossing the street. I abruptly stopped singing when I saw that the giant black dude coming from his gym caught me singing in my car alone. He stood in the intersection and said, "Oh, NO. Don't you stop for ANYONE. Let it out!"

The collective energies that swirl and boil around the knick-knacks and do-dads that fill the giant bags reminding us to collect the weekend in tiny bits that suit our individual likings (I picked up a Spidey Mexican Wrestling Mask). And all you folks who gathered for Dr.Horrible's Family's very first public appearance- you rock. Not even just a very tiny bit. But a lot. You rock more than a southern state porch chair.

I have a solution. I have an idea to stop all those you encounter from silently cursing you, from praying against you, from wishing you ill will. Come here. Let me give you a hug. The healing starts here, brother. It won't get any better by screwing people you've never met by being an internet ass. It will get better when you drop those swinging fists and lift those arms to be embraced. Let me hug the pain away.

He is simply amazing.

No comments: