- Ever wonder what Christian Bale and Kermit the Frog have in common? This post on ONTD tells us all.
- Wired has a whole list of "famous" Twitter accounts. I like the Buffy ones, myself.
- There's a cute interview on EW.com with James Franco and his brother that I missed back in April.
- EW.com also has 25 Things Pop Culture Taught Us This Summer.
- David Duchovney has gone to rehab for sex addiction.
- Jennifer Aniston will guest star on 30 Rock this season.
- Michael Phelps is making the TV rounds this fall. He'll be on the VMA's, hosting the season premiere of SNL, and popping up on Entourage.
- Michael Jackson turned 50 this week. The Daily Mail online has a guess as to what he might have looked like if he hadn't gone nuts and fucked up his face.
- Marcel, runner up on Top Chef season 2, was arrested on suspicion of a DUI.
- And finally, some wacko Brit thinks that Buffy the Vampire Slayer is to blame for less women going to church. WTF?
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Been busy the last few days. Here are some things worth noting: