Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Golden Globes Fashion, Part 3

The Dresses I Hated


OMG Renee. WTF? I know it's Carolina Herrera and all, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to (a) be pretty or (b) look good on you. And what the hell is going on with your hair?
I love Maggie Gyllenhaal. I love that she seems to march to the beat of her own drummer, fashion-wise. But blue leopard print at an awards show?
Did Marisa and Renee pick their outfits out together?
Trashy, J.Lo. Shiny gold, deep-v to the bellybutton dresses will always look trashy no matter how you try to class them up.
Ok. Everyone seems to love Eva Mendes' dress. And I don't exactly hate it, but that ruffle/bow/whatever in front is distracting and kinda pointless. Also, I hate turquoise jewelry.
I have never, not once, liked a dress that Cameron Diaz has chosen to wear to an awards show. This one isn't her worst, but it still made me wonder why she chose it.



I know I'm no one, and couldn't afford even part of any of these dresses, but...don't these women have stylists? I know Cameron does (and isn't it Rachel Zoe?).

No comments: