Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Golden Globes Fashion, Part 1

I was really busy yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to post anything about the Golden Globes, or anything else for that matter. So, better late than never, right?

The Dresses I Liked:


Laura Linney looks gorgeous in this color. I'm not a fan of yellow in general, and usually not a fan of yellow gowns at all, but it compliments her skin and hair so perfectly, and fits her so well that I found myself a little in love with it.
Another yellow gown. Though, I don't love Christina Applegate's as much as Laura Linney's. I do, however, think her necklace is fantastic.
Kate Winslet looked classy and beautiful. The dress, while sort of plain, worked so well on her body. Plus, I just love her.
I wasn't sure at first if I liked Evan Rachel Wood's dress, but after looking at it some more, I really do. It's sort of classic, sort of flapper-ish retro yet still modern...if that makes sense.
I just can't get over how this dress fits Eva Longoria. She looks incredible.
The color of this dress is phenomenal. I always love the dresses Mary Louise Parker chooses.
I not only love the dress, but I love her bold red lipstick and minimal jewelry. It all works on her.


Coming next: the dresses that were pretty, but didn't really pull any sort of strong reaction out of me.

No comments: