Wednesday, June 18, 2008

There goes my childhood...again.

I'm not going to lie and say I didn't know about this movie. I set up auditions for actors when they were casting it. But The Lost Boys remains to be one of my favorite movies from my childhood, and it saddens me that they made a remake. You can watch the trailer here. The trailer makes it look like Corey Feldman is the only original actor to be in it, but I guess after Corey Haim cried about Warner Brothers not asking him to be in the movie on The Two Coreys, they did actually get him and Jamison Newlander to reprise their roles as well.



Speaking of The Two Coreys, the new season starts on June 22nd. Even though Haim and Feldman are apparently not on good terms right now. Whatever. It's a trainwreck and I'll enjoy every minute of it.

No comments: