Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Switch trailer


I'm a big fan of Jennifer Aniston - I mean, seriously, I'm a fan of all six of the former Friends, no matter what - but I really wish she'd make a decent movie. I don't know what the problem is. She's funny, she's pretty, she's basically perfect for rom-coms, so why is it that every one that she picks seems...terrible? Though, I have to hold out hope that maybe the trailer is the problem on this one (and maybe the title, though it's better than "The Baster", which was its original title) because the rest of the cast is stellar. Jason Bateman makes very good choices most of the time, Juliette Lewis has been great in supporting roles lately, Jeff Goldblum is forever awesome, and Patrick Wilson is wonderful.

Maybe what it is is that Jennifer Aniston is better on TV than in the movies.

No comments: