Monday, March 8, 2010

And the bad. Oh boy.

To be fair, there weren't really any fashion disasters. These dresses mostly made me go "huh?"

Diane Kruger is known for being a brave fashionista, and last night was no exception. This Chanel was definitely brave. I actually really liked it until I saw the full dress.

I don't know what Nicole Richie's deal is with these muumuu, 70's inspired clothes, but she should cut it out. I've never seen any one of them make her look attractive.

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this one, but I hate this dress. Or, well, I hate the bottom half. The top is pretty and fits her well, but the poofy thing on her hip? I just think it ruins the whole thing.

Oh, Sarah Jessica. As with Diane's dress, I don't care that this is Chanel. Yes, I like the optical illusion of the sash around her neck/strapless-how-is-it-staying-up thing, but the bottom looks like a silk sack. I think we all expected better from her.

No comments: