Monday, September 21, 2009

Emmy fashion roundup

I'll be honest, there weren't a lot of dresses that excited, impressed or really interested me last night. Everything was pretty safe, and while some were beautiful - yes, the Dior that Blake Lively wore was pretty and fit her perfectly - I was mostly bored. These are the ones I liked most:

Anna Torv looked phenomenal. Everything about this dress worked.


Drew's dress reminds me of the one the Penelope Cruz wore to the Oscars a couple years ago, which isn't a bad thing. She looks lovely.

Sandra Oh should have won last night. This dress would've looked fabulous next to a statuette.


Yes, it's black, and yes, it's not mind-blowing, but Alyson looks so pretty in it that it won me over. Maybe I'm biased because I like her so much.
Everyone's been raving about Christina's dress, which I like for the color, but I'm not loving the top.

Holly Hunter always looks classy.

The color of this dress is gorgeous.

I still don't know how I feel about Leighton's dress. I'm kinda over the Grecian thing.

Yes, it's kinda figure state-y. But that doesn't mean it's not pretty. Marchesa might be my favorite designer.

Now, for other stuff.

Yay How I Met Your Mother cast! I would've voted for you!

Somehow the director of the show managed to not get this moment on screen: Tina Fey fulfilling her promise to Bob Newhart to kiss him like Adrian Brody kissed Halle Berry when he won his Oscar if 30 Rock won.


Who the fuck is this girl? I love Obama as much as the next girl, but come on. This is too much.

No comments: