Saturday, October 11, 2008

General TV news


The USA Network has renewed Burn Notice and Psyche. This makes me happy.

Not making me happy is the general lack of interest in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Is the problem that Fox just doesn't know how to work with a sci-fi show? It's not lack of advertising, really. I don't know what the problem is, but the show kicks ass and people should be watching it. I mean, I'm not even well-versed on the Terminator mythology, and I had no problem catching on. Just...watch it, ok? Fox recently ordered two more scripts, but what I want to hear is about the back nine. Or, back seven, in this case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you don't actually know (or at least don't post about) pop culture at all, right? You just watch too much tv and then post pictures and tell people they should be too?

Jaime said...

I also post videos.